Getting pregnant naturally can be done with a natural approach. Females wishing to be a mother can consider the consumption of natural plants. They all have specific benefits to put the odds in your favor and to be parents quickly.
See also : biological clock, what is the best age to have a baby and get pregnant ?
Plant consumption : a natural solution to get pregnant naturally
The consumption of plants has many benefits for females wishing to get pregnant naturally. This type of natural herbal treatment contributes to the good health of female reproductive organs such as the uterus, fallopian tubes or the uterine wall. This is done through ashwagandha. This plant is recommended during the preconception phase.
During this conception period, the needs for trace elements and nutrients are specific.
A global vision on plants to get pregnant
Plants are advised to keep a natural approach and get pregnant quickly.
Some of them have global benefits on the female’s body and on her reproductive system :
– The chaste tree regulates the cycles. Its action is similar to progesterone which improves the luteal phase. Taking this plant during the conception of a baby improves the quality of the ovarian reserve. However, the consumption of chaste tree is to be avoided in the event of PMA treatment or a history of breast cancer.
– The purple clover strikes the perfect balance for the acidity of the vagina and uterus.
– Evening primrose oil plays on the quality of cycles by increasing naturally produced progesterone.
– Maca improves the quality of your spouse’s sperm.
– The infusions of meadow clover are excellent if you want to get pregnant naturally. Through regular consumption, they change the pH of the uterus (so that it’s alkaline). Taking this plant promotes conception. The presence of chlorophyll and proteins rebalances the body.
– Following a pollen cure has a positive impact on the hormonal system and provides females with the ideal amount of nutrients to guarantee the proper functioning of the reproductive system.
See also : fertility test, how does checking your fertility work ?
Plants that promote hormonal detoxification
On a daily basis, individuals are exposed to endocrine disruptors. They disrupt the hormonal system and increase the risk of infertility. To help the body maintain the chances of having a child, people need to help the body detoxify itself from these disruptors. It’s possible to do this through various natural plants :
– Dandelion decongests the liver while helping to remove excess hormones via bile.
– Milk thistle protects the body from toxic substances that are harmful to fertility.
– Turmeric is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It decreases the inflammations present in the body and prevents the formation of free radicals, factors harmful to reproduction and the chances of getting pregnant naturally.
In a study published in the Annals of Epidemiology, researchers from the University of Louisville in the United States highlight the correlation between stress and fertility. They identify stress as a risk factor for all females who want to have a baby.
During their analyzes, they brought together 400 females aged under 40 for almost 8 months. Throughout this experience, the participants regularly indicated their stress level ranging from 1 to 4. To complete this data, the level of cortisol (stress hormone) was analyzed through urine samples.
As a result of this observation time, they found that females who were stressed during the ovulation period reduced their chances of getting pregnant by 40%.
Those who are constantly stressed see a drop of 45%.
Researchers from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Columbus, Ohio, confirm the findings of this study in the journal Human Reproduction. Indeed, on a panel of 370 they find that the chances of getting pregnant naturally decrease due to stress. There is a real link between fertility and stress.
To work around this problem, several plants are recommended :
– Lemon balm promotes letting go, good humor and digestion.
– Oats invigorate the nervous system. In addition, it contains nutrients favorable to fertility and the cycle of female.
– The mother-of-pearl combats anxiety, depression, irritability and mood swings.
– Iron reduces tiredness.
Nourish your reproductive system
To get pregnant naturally, a female’s body must feel ready to welcome life. It’s therefore essential to have all the nutrients necessary to feel good and fit.
The body should contain the ideal amount of omega 3, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, zinc and all vitamins A (especially beta-carotenes), B, C, D, E. All these vitamins play an essential role if you want to get pregnant :
– Vitamins B9, including folates, motivate the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy and reduce tiredness.
– Vitamin B6 regulates hormonal activity.
– Vitamin B12 promotes normal energy metabolism.
– Maca develops physical and mental performance.
To complete the existing gaps, the following plants are recommended for all females wishing to boost their fertility :
– Nettle infusions are rich in iron, magnesium and calcium. They improve circulation and contain anti-inflammatory agents. Its consumption promotes the development of a healthy endometrial wall. This is essential for implantation.
– Oats are also good for the reproductive system because they provide several minerals and trace elements including calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese.
– Raspberry leaves contain iron, vitamin C and beta carotene.
The consumption of plants in males
In a family project, male fertility is as important as female fertility.
Several plants have benefits during preconception :
– Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
Zinc boosts fertility.
Tribulus Terrestris increases endogenous testosterone production and improves sperm count and motility.
In humans, favor plants based on copper, omega, zinc, selenium and vitamins B, C, D.
The consumption of plants helps females to get pregnant naturally. In order to have a tailor-made approach, don’t hesitate to consult a naturopath or an herbalist. You can also ask your doctor for advice.